Dear Valued Customer,
With the highest goal of SHB joining hands with the community to fight against COVID19 epidemic and accompanying the protection of health safety and interests of customers, while ensuring business continuity to serve essential needs of people according to the Government’s Directive 16 (Directive 16/CT-TTG) issued on March 31, 2020, SHB is pleased to announce:
- During the period from April 1 to the end of April 15, 2020, SHB still maintains transaction offices in all provinces and cities across the country to ensure meeting the essential transaction needs of customers (except for public holidays as regulated).
- The 24/7 e-banking system of SHB is always available to serve the optimal financial efficiency, and help customers transact conveniently, quickly and conveniently. SHB is committed to maintaining e-banking service and all ATMs throughout this period.
- When coming to transaction at branches and transaction offices, we hope that customers will cooperate with SHB to comply strictly with the regulations of the Ministry of Health on prevention of epidemic spread, specifically:
- Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from the person nearby in the transaction space or please wait outside if there is not enough space for distancing in the room.
- Measuring the temperature before transaction.
- Wearing a face mask for the entire time of transaction (except when it is necessary to recognize faces).
- SHB is equipped with antiseptic hand sanitizer, we propose that each customer disinfect hands before and after transaction.
- SHB would like to refuse serving customers who have signs of fever of over 38 degrees Celsius and/or do not keep a distance of 2m from the person nearby and/or do not wear a face mask.
- SHB encourages customers to choose online transactions instead of transactions at counter. SHB has a full digital technology platform and a 24/7 operator to support customers to switch to online transactions, enabling customers to limit travel and reduce the risk of infection in the community.
In case customers need more information, please contact Customer Service Center 247 via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 1800 58 88 56 for timely support.
SHB is looking forward to receiving the attention and companionship of customers to join Vietnam in winning Covid-19 epidemic.
SHB would like to thank and look forward to receiving the support of Valued Customers!